home • contact • reading • grammar • vocabulary
about error detection •
- each of the following items contains at least one error
- type your corrections in the boxes
- the “printout” button transfers your answers to a printable page for handing in or off-screen study
(1) I woke up with a good mood today morning, turned on the radio to listen to music and to know something about the weather.
(2) It was happened five years ago in Omaha. Which is in Nebraska.
(3) The dreams is very important in our life.
(4) He run home and he pass by the kitchen his mother was make chocolate cake but he wasn't hungry he went upstairs he went to sleep and had a dream.
(5) Some people was laughed at me.